- Minimum of 3 years with basic Technology Architecture concepts including Development, Execution, and Operations Architecture
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with fundamental Data Architecture concepts like Data Modeling, Integration, Storage, Indexing, Security, Logging, Data Quality, Master Data Management and Archiving, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years Big Data NoSQL and NewSQL database c Examples include: Cassandra, DynamoDB, MongoDB, MarkLogic, HBase, Redis, Aerospike and VoltDB etc.
- Minimum of 1 years experience with 1 or more of the following Big data ingestion and integration tools : Sqoop, Kafka, Flume, and Spark etc.
- Ability to meet travel requirements- (Monday - Thursday) 100%
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience is preferred
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experience in data technologies such as Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Teradata, Netezza, and Greenplum etc.
- Cross-Industry experience (financial services, resources, healthcare, government, products, communications, high tech)
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and management skills
All our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.