Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Manage design, build and test web-based applications for various site components and edit site content. Program the codes that dictate web page elements for positioning, styling and sizing information. Expert in implementing interactive web sites with different frameworks and with full support for mobile and tablet devices. Create and manage web pages, add/edit content and upload/remove documents using CMS or platforms, using semantic markup language i.e. HTML5/CSS/JS, to turn static Photoshop designs into working web pages or emails.
- HTML (HTML 5)
- Strong web development standards and best practices of HTML5.
- CSS (CSS3, SASS, Cross browsing, Layout techniques)
- Strong knowledge about layout techniques (Flexbox, CSS Grid)
- Strong knowledge of SASS pre-processor (variables, mixins, functions, nesting).
- Strong knowledge of web development standards and best practices on CSS.
- JS (DOM, Core, React, Angular)
- Strong Knowledge in one of the following frameworks: React, Angular.
- Strong knowledge of modern JS features (query selector, scoping, promises, deconstruction)
- Expert on web development standards and best practices.
- Understanding structures and manipulation JSON files.
- Experience using REST interfaces.
- Front-End Tools
- Solid knowledge using web development and testing tools: Developer Tools (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge), Postman.
- Intermediate knowledge in GIT: conflicts, merges, branches, tags, logs, pull request.
- Debug on mobile devices and emulators.
- Web Optimization
- Image optimization.
- Experience with CSS sprites.
- Optimization of HTTP Requests.
- Typescript, Node, Express, GraphQL, Elastic Search, AWS / Azure, Docker / Kubernetes, Relational / Not-relational DBs, AEM, Python/Django, Analytics
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.