We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and highly capable marketer to join the Customer, Sales, and Service (CS&S) Function Consulting Marketing & Communication team. CS&S sits within Accenture’s Strategy & Consulting (S&C) group who are responsible for shaping the global strategy that enables Accenture to be a world leader and an authority on innovation, disruption and what it takes to “lead in the New.”
Supporting the S&C CS&S Senior Marketing Manager you will execute and deliver global programs that support the Customer agenda and ultimately help clients to adapt at speed and scale to drive sustained growth. This is a true cross Accenture role where collaborating within the Enterprise Function Network with Service Groups and Market Groups marketers will be key to ensuring successful uptake and amplification of our Customer C-suite narrative, driving a consistent and differentiated voice in the market.
Our ideal candidate will have broad content marketing expertise and experience supporting the delivery of cutting-edge programs for internal audiences, and external C-suite decision makers. A key component of the role is helping to position our ability to be the trusted advisor to the CMO, CCS, CCX, and CSO function. Therefore, experience of understanding executive-level narratives and executing programs that target this audience is a plus.
It is also important that the candidate comfortably understands the business and marketing goals and has a proven track record in successfully executing activities that align to the achievement of these goals. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding and experience in B2B marketing services, as well as Accenture’s end-to-end value model. We are looking for a flexible team player with excellent problem-solving skills, and a high-level of comfort handling multiple projects at any one time. The candidate should be comfortable working at speed and constantly reprioritizing without losing focus on attention to detail.
It would be a plus if the candidate is able to demonstrate integrated planning experience and an understanding of demand generation techniques and customer advocacy and market awareness initiatives that will deliver the best results within time and budget.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ POSITION DETAILS
- Execution of the approved marketing and communications programs and campaigns to drive the Customer function agenda. Programs can include end-to-end campaign management, digital marketing content, events and sponsorships program content execution including speaker content prep and co-ordination, internal marketing, content collation and completion of analyst RFIs and briefings, and acquisition marketing project co-ordination
- Development of marketing collateral, merchandise and sales enablement materials.
- Support the coordination of integrated global launches of signature programs
- Support roll out of messages that are clear and impactful and consistent across all collaterals and channels
- Supporting the CS&S marketing Senior Manager and CS&S Content Integration Manager teams across the company to identify and support opportunities to amplify CS&S content
- Co-ordinating and executing ecosystem program activities integrated into the CS&S campaigns
- Content dissemination through multiple client touchpoints
- Event deliverables development
- Video/audio/asset creation
- Collating results of campaigns and program metrics for performance reporting and measuring impact to continuously optimize campaigns and their execution
- Special projects which may span the Enterprise Function Network marketing agenda
- Has knowledge of and adheres to marketing policies, processes and guidelines while executing the programs.
- Follows project/program brief
- Develop storytelling materials to support program and campaign plans and results
- Client case story development and process management
You need to have these:
- Extensive experience across the full marketing mix, supporting programs specially targeted at helping CMO/CCO and other Function leaders to drive sustained growth.
- Understanding of Accenture’s full suite of businesses and operating groups.
- Strong track record of supporting global client-facing campaigns and success in return on investment
- Executing marketing plans that are informed by data, don’t default to following the “beaten path” and, most importantly, deliver impact
- Highly collaborative working style, working together across different parts of the business to execute campaigns for maximize impact
- Substantial experience of stakeholder engagement working in complex organizations
- Able to demonstrate strong project management capability
- Developing engaging storytelling and campaign plans through use of PowerPoint
- Minimum of 5 years professional services and B2B marketing experience
- Bachelor's Degree or other University Degree.
Personality traits that will set you up for success:
- Commercially minded and return on investment focused
- Highly self-motivated and organized
- Global perspective; strong business acumen.
- Exceptional professionalism, integrity and self-confidence.
- Works effectively within a highly matrixed organization
- Self-starter with diplomacy and confidence, comfortable working with senior stakeholders
- A clear, articulate communicator who can create impactful communications for internal and external audiences
- Flexible and adaptable in a frequently changing environment
- High attention to detail
- High degree of energy and ability to multi-task and reprioritize on-the-go
- Thrives in a culture of marketing excellence
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.