Accenture es una compañía global líder en servicios profesionales que ofrece una gama de servicios y soluciones en estrategia, consultoría, digital, tecnología y operaciones. Combinando su gran experiencia y conocimientos especializados en más de 40 industrias y en todas las áreas de negocio —reforzada con la red de centros de desarrollo más extensa del mundo—, Accenture trabaja en la intersección del negocio y la tecnología con el objetivo de ayudar a sus clientes a mejorar su rendimiento y crear un valor sostenible para sus accionistas. Con más de 509 000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en que el mundo vive y trabaja. Visite www.accenture.com
The UX UI Senior Designer produces complex assets used in the development of digital interfaces based on graphics standards, user experience and best practices to generate digital content. Level 10 is the senior level for this role. This position requires 6 years of experience in digital design.
- Solving of complex products. Creation of new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing technologies and user centered best practices.
- Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by main points of contact, stakeholders or product owners as it relates to client goals.
- Primary interaction is with team and project members.
- Upward interaction with direct creative lead and managers. Is required to keep aligned with project goals.
- Promotes team initiatives, creates a hub of career development opportunities
- End to end
- Creates communication plans for the team in order to develop the desired objective in a clear and a concise message
- Suggests innovative and more effective ways to address issues and challenges and accomplish team tasks to overcome obstacle
- Builds credibility through sharing knowledge, insights and expertise
- Applies learnings and best practices from previous projects processes for efficiencies in existing methods and processes
- Works with the Creative Leads to ensure that the design meets the visual consistency goals as defined in the requirements across campaigns.
- Suggests improvements to digital production workflow and planning process.
- Supports Creative Lead in the creation of a visual design strategy
- Executes and or supervises the design and production of graphics for information visualization, learning activities and other areas as required.
- Performs Quality Assurance on its own and teammates graphic deliverables.
- Manages the user interface UI design, including the visual effort.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.