Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
- A DevOps engineer s roles and responsibilities are a combination of technical and management roles. It is essential to have excellent communication and coordination skills to successfully integrate various functions in a coordinated manner and deliver the responsibilities to the customer s satisfaction.
- Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and upon them. Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure.
- Establish milestones for necessary contributions from departments and develop processes to facilitate their collaboration.
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including materials, manpower and time necessary.
- Provide clear goals for all areas of a project and develop steps to oversee their timely execution.
- Work closely with engineering professionals within the company to maintain hardware and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently.
- Work alongside project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure.
Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure.
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage processes
- From 1 to 2 years of experience in the field.
- Knowledge of DevOps specific tools such as Azure DevOps, Ant, Maven, Gradle, SonarQube, Git, Docker, and Jenkins.
- Experience working on Linux and Windows based infrastructure.
- Excellent understanding of Php, C# and Java.
- Configuration and managing databases such as MySQL, Mongo, MSSQL
- Experience developing engineering applications for a large corporation.
- Demonstrated project development and leadership skills.
- Software Engineering Bachelor is preferred.
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures.
- Experience with software engineering, customer experience preferred.
- Experience working together with teams from several departments.
- Professional experience and a high-level understanding of working with various
- operating systems and their implications.
- Professional work experience in team building and project organization.
Have the ability to work well with others on a team
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.