Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- The Software Engineer is a professional in object-oriented programming with expertise in JAVA technologies
- MVC server-side frameworks, XML, JSON, REST services, and AEM implementations as nice to have.
- A software developer can work on several projects providing solutions that follow best practices.
- An academic background on software engineering is preferred.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Team player (good communication skills, mentoring, tech lead oriented)
· Experience in Java 8-11 (3 years preferably)
· Strong object-oriented programming and design patterns
· Experience with MVC frameworks Sprint MVC preferred
· Expertise in any SQL database
· Knowledge in ORM frameworks Hibernate preferred
· Expertise in template engines JSP, Thymeleaf
· Experience with servlets and REST services implementation and consumption
· Experience with HTML5, CSS 3 with Sass or Less preprocessor
· Usage of Maven or Graddle
· Solid understating of Git
· Understanding of Scrum methodology
· Nice to have: AEM knowledge and experience
· English Advanced B2
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.