Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Analyze the needs of the target users and how they perform tasks to create an optimized user experience. Your role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities. You should review these in conjunction with career level guidelines to gain a clear understanding of the expectations for your role.
- Analyse the needs of the target users and how they perform tasks that relate to the product domain through analysis and user testing
- Envision a holistic product user experience that supports users in performing tasks, while satisfying business requirements and observing technical constraints
- Conceptualize and champion the optimal User Centered design solution
- Work with the end users and client team members to define application functional and usability requirements
- Ensure that other project team members understand the implications of functional and usability requirements
- Work with the business and technical architects to ensure that the application meets the objectives and performance goals as defined in the requirements
- Manage the user interface design effort, including coordinating the visual design
- Obtain stakeholder buy in for the proposed designs and mentoring of internal and client teams on usability and user centered design
- Develop and champion the user interface standards
- Conduct quality evaluations to ensure the user experience vision, design and standards are being fulfilled by the application and architecture developers
- Identify and communicate any cross area or cross release issues that may affect other project areas
- Lead development of materials for low and high fidelity testing, such as site maps, wireframes, click through prototypes, live system testing, usability reports, etc.
- Participate in quality management reviews as outlined in the Verification and Validation Overview to ensure adherence to all quality management plans and standards
+3 to +5 years experiences in the field.
Experience in UX UI,InVision and Figma.
Advanced experience in Sketch or similar
Advanced knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite
Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office tools
Experience in visual and graphic design, experience design
Knowledge about digital and offset printing process
“Employees applying concurrently for more than one position must make the recruiter aware of the other applications during their first interview.
· Policy 500 – Permanent Position and Career Model Transfers
· Policy 750 – International Temporary Transfers for Groups” Senior Business Analyst
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.