Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Collaborator and independent, reliable, self motivated, shows initiative and a quick learner. Works well within a team and independently. Excellent communication skills. Design, produce and provide visual materials varying from simple to complex . Manage interactive and usability design for digital and print purposes.
- Strategic client relationship
- Have ownership of projects, ensuring their quality and task execution
- Produces quality art files for advertising, and communication materials, which meet the technical and conceptual needs of the client
- Executes the design and production of graphics for information visualization, learning activities and other areas as required
- Performs Quality Assurance on its own and teammates graphic deliverables
- Works with the Creative Leads to ensure that the design meets the visual consistency goals as defined in the requirements across campaigns
- Interprets sponsor s graphic requirements to maximize creativity and productivity offer graphic solutions that support the project requirements or constraints
- Researches graphics trends to apply creative concepts strategically
- Pitches concepts clearly and effectively
- Create advanced, beautiful and strategically creative comps for different solutions and proposals
- English Advaned
- +3 to +5 years of experience in the field
- Advanced knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite tools
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office tools
- Experience in visual and graphic design
- Knowledge about digital and offset printing process
- English proficient
- Excellent communication skills
- Ownership and self motivated
- Excellent time management and organizational skill set
- Experience in creative design processes
- Able to analytically provide and receive feedback
- UX UI
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.