DAM administrator for Sitecore Content Hub
- Managing the Platform Roadmap Creating a development strategy for the platform, including proposed efficiencies, automation, new features etc.
- Plan and coordinate New Feature Deployments Coordinate with engineering the deployment of new features and implementation of the roadmap
- Plan and coordinate asset Migrations to DAM Coordination and preparation of the data that will be migrated and oversight of the Production Team members that will perform the migration.
- Day to day coordination of platform activities Helping and coordinating with Production team the implementation and updates of content to the DAM.
- Taxonomy Management Coordinate with different teams in developing, applying and governing the DAM taxonomy schemes.
- Define Governance for DAM Create, implement and educate on the governance rules for the DAM as a living entity, providing guidance and ownership of these and deciding on special cases.
- Access Role Governance and Implementation Developing and implementing rules and procedures for granting access as well as the actual actions required to give that access
- Platform Health Governance Develop strategies to maintain adequate health of the platform and the content within the DAM, coordinating with other teams for the implementation and enforcement of these rules
- Documentation Oversight Oversee the creation and maintenance of Wiki Documentation for the benefit of stakeholder and author focused learning and reference.
- New Resource Training Responsible for the proper training of new resources to the Dam, either through knowledge transfers or providing a clear self learning study program using the resources in the Wiki.
- Platform SME Have a deep understanding of the Platform functionality and the current implementation so that they can serve as a point of contact on any issues for all areas, such as
- Providing feedback to Stakeholders on content needs, requested changes and governa
- Advanced, SME level, experience with Digital Asset Management systems, preferably Sitecore Content Hub or similar DAM platforms.
- Experience managing a library of digital assets, creating and implementing governance, taxonomy and all administrative duties inherent with a Digital Asset Management platform.
- Intermediate to advanced experience using a Content Management System Platform, preferably Sitecore or similar.
- Experience in the area of web content publishing.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.