Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
As Data Visualization Lead you will be focused on bringing analytics and insights to life for our clients and internal analytics, media and creative teams. The Data Visualization Lead serves as a lead developer and subject matter expert (SME) to help uncover insights and develop analytic data stories. Focus on this role will be on Data Visualization & Storytelling, combining industry best practices, and creativity for advertising and marketing analytics (across industries, and verticals). It is essential to produce compelling data stories that will help our clients and internal teams drive rapid data and analytics driven decisions for the greatest return on marketing investment. This data visualization lead will support a diverse project pipeline.
- Work with Data Engineers and Data Scientists on the team to source, ingest and prepare data for reports/visualizations, work with account leads to gather requirements and business objectives, for data ranging from high level metrics to granular insights on audience, media, content performance, as well as outputs of ML/AI powered recommendation engines.
- Responsible for the analysis, and recommendation of data visualization products, using existing/ emerging vendor solutions. Inform team on data visualization innovation and best practices.
- Create robust Data Models designed for reuse, and scalability.
- Build reports and visualizations for client teams and internal teams to drive decision-making/insights
Required Qualification, Experience and Skills
- Degree in Data & Analytics, or other related field, or 5 years of equivalent work experience.
- Passion for data, knowledge of SQL and/or ETL tools; hands-on experience integrating and modeling data for reporting and analytics use cases
- Proven experience building dashboards and data visualizations in tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Cognos, Business Objects, SAS Visual Analytics, other popular tools
- In-depth knowledge around best practices in data visualization design and the presentation of information, analytics for media, audience and cross-channel insights.
- Ability to effectively engage with business stakeholders and translate business requirements into high impact reports and visualizations
- Experience with data preparation, data modeling, data warehouse background
- Ability to share portfolio of self-authored Data Visualizations
- Demonstrated face to face experience with Executive Level Customers (Internal or External) with strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Solid understanding of data and data base technologies (data analysis, data prep, ETL, ELT, etc.)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.