People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business Process Specialization professionals apply expertise in a specific business process delivery capability (or capabilities) to ensure services are delivered in a manner consistent with our Standard Delivery Solutions and Service Level Agreements and drive continuous improvement.
This position will process all received requirements in a timely and accurate manner, according to the assigned transaction process. The person in this position should maintain a positive working relationship between the internal customers and the requestors, enable agreements and resolutions with Finance and Accounting Personnel to properly document and execute processes.
- Prepare month-end reporting in a timely and accurate manner, with emphasis on detailed analysis.
- Perform a review of both balance sheet and profit and loss statements for errors, omissions or inconsistencies, variance analysis.
- Interpret and analyze actual results and variances.
- Responsible for the balance sheet accounts reconciliation process, including cash transactions reconciliations
- Perform additional month-end related activities.
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Process all received requirements in a timely and accurate manner (according to the SLA and KPI).
- Report daily metrics.
- Assure that all requests to be processed have the right approvals and follow the procedures and policies.
- Demonstrate proactive and constant communication with Team Lead in order to ensure process stability and requirements compliance.
- Support the implementation of best practices within the department.
- Follow the escalation path as needed (dispute or resolution).
- Manage customer service queries internally.
- Assist with ad hoc projects assigned from time to time.
Include investigate variances
Prioritize month end journal entries, reconciliations, period end reporting decks as the 1st 3 items on this list of responsibilities
- 1+ year of experience in Accounting, specifically with a background in Cost Accounting and other record to report activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- Shared service experience is a plus.
- Fluent in English, level B2 minimum.
- Strong working knowledge of ERP systems, Oracle Financial Systems experience would be an advantage, with experience in simple Essbase drill downs.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel specifically pivot tables, simple formulas (sumifs). Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
- Capable of working as part of a team with a positive attitude and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work under time pressure, able to prioritize workload and meet strict guidelines, especially in the period of month/quarter/year-end closing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer service orientation with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Emphasis on cost accounting
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.