Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Program the codes that dictate web page elements for positioning, styling, and sizing information. Expert in implementing interactive websites with different frameworks and with full support for mobile and tablet devices.
- Create and manage web pages, add edit content, and upload remove documents using CMS or platforms, using semantic markup language i.e. HTML5 CSS JS, to turn static Photoshop designs into working web pages or emails.
- Plus 3 years of experience in working with front end technologies is required.
- Written and spoken English, C1 or above 90% .
- Strong knowledge of web development basic standards and best practices in HTML5.
- Strong knowledge of web development standards and best practices on CSS3
- Knowledge in SASS o LESS
- Knowledge in CMS
- Strong jQuery experience.
- Intermediate-advanced knowledge in SVN or GIT.
- Knowledge in usability concepts for web sites.
- Knowledge in SEO.
- Knowledge of QA process.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.