This role will be an independent engagement manager managing its own portfolio of partners. We are looking for a dynamic professional with a deep understanding of digital marketing that will be able to assist Client Partners in navigating through the services offered by the Client. Engagement Manager will be a trusted advisor of a Partner with a good level of knowledge on the overall Partner marketing landscape and key marketing functions to support the team. In this role it is crucial to acquire, develop, and retain satisfied, loyal relationships, and create economic value. Engagement manager will be a very independent position and the person in this role must be able to handle administrative tasks and be extremely organized.
- Understanding of the partners marketing strategy and planning with the ability to identify the right tactics across a multitude of marketing channels.
- Provide advisory to partners on the best way to leverage the services offered in the Program.
- Craft verbal and written strategic recommendations and guidance for marketing professionals.
- Administration of procurement processes including reporting.
- Organize, hold, and lead a 1 on 1 phone calls with specified Partners while best representing the interests of Microsoft.
- Provide personalized and individual service to Client Partners.
- Ensure all systems are updated with the right level of information and are reflecting the reality of the progress of the work with each partner.
- Provide on time responses to partners acknowledging receipt of their requests.
- Maintain strong relationship with the partners.
- Able to coordinate with various stakeholders.
- 2 to 3 years in customer service
- 2 to 3 Project Management experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in digital marketing
- BA bachelor s degree MBA preferred
- Experience managing or working with procurement related processes.
- Deep understanding of the content marketing ecosystem and supporting the customer lifecycle
- Experience with B2B partner marketing, channel marketing or other indirect marketing and sales channels
- Able to craft verbal and written strategic recommendations and guidance for marketing professionals
- Fluency in common marketing challenges across digital and sales collateral
- Ability to work independently, taking ownership of accounts while also working collaboratively
- Adept project manager impeccable time management and prioritization skills
- Skilled communicator written and spoken , ability to think on the fly
- Meticulous attention to detail and highly organized
- Understanding of marketing strategy and planning with the ability to identify the right tactics across multitude of marketing channels
- Excellent English communication skills C1 Advanced level minimum .
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Experience in working in an international multicultural environment
- Ability to coordinate with multiple stakeholders
- Experience working with Microsoft preferred
- Experience working within project management and CRM software preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.