This position will process all received requirements in a timely and accurate manner, per the assigned transaction process. The person in this position is responsible for providing accounting services such as journal entry preparing and processing, account reconciliations, fixed assets accounting and Intercompany Accounting.
- Perform month-end related activities.
- Process all received requirements in a timely and accurate manner (per the SLA and KPI).
- Assure that all requests to be processed have the right approvals and follow the procedure and polices.
- Report daily metrics.
- Proactive and constant communication with Team Lead to ensure process stability and requirements compliance.
- Knowing and following the escalation path when needed (dispute or resolution).
- Actively support the implementation of best practices within the department.
- Assist with ad hoc projects assigned from time to time.
- Handle customer service queries internally.
- The person in this position must maintain a positive working relationship between the internal customers and the requestors.
- Flexible to work per the business need.
- Able to document and communicate issues, identify own limitations and validates own output against objectives.
- Able to deliver a message through proper communication vehicle and communication is concise, clear and to the point, adapting per feedback of supervisors.
- Able to perform basis research and analysis, collaborating with stakeholders and documenting results and audit trail.
- Recognize the issues that need to be raised and take the initiative to raise those issues.
- Research and identify areas of improvement within client's business processes and offerings and understand how innovation adds value.
- Able organize priorities and raise challenges and risks.
- Collaborate with team members to complete required tasks.
- Contribute actively in team discussions and able to facilitate internal team meetings with guidance.
- Able to present to peers with respect, adequate voice projection and clear point of view.
- Influence others to learn new skills by sharing useful recommendations.
- Seek and is responsive to developmental feedback.
- Set individual goals with guidance and works towards meeting these goals.
- Approach change with a willingness to learn.
- Strong ethical values.
- Maintain positive relationships and demonstrate positive intent while working with stakeholders, understand their requirements and meet objectives.
- Maintain positive and professional work relationships with others in the team, create a team work environment and support others on their assignments.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.