Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 500,000+ people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
As a Magento Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with the design team, setting up Magento 1x and 2x sites, building modules in PHP and customizing extensions.
- Testing the performance of each site, and maintaining security and feature updates after the installation is complete.
- To ensure success as a Magento Developer, you should have excellent object orientated programming knowledge, hold certifications for Java and Magento development, and be able to project manage.
- Ultimately, a high level Magento Developer can build and maintain a user friendly eCommerce platform that perfectly meets the needs of the client.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with complete eCommerce lifecycle development.
- Understanding of modern UI UX trends.
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, SEO, Google Analytics, PPC, and A B Testing.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to project manage and work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.