Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Song, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 710,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Who We Are:
Within Operations, we are growing our Digital Inside Sales (DIS) team. Our ground-breaking approach to sales brings clients the right combination of trusted technical sellers and innovative technology, powered by data and insights.
Take a modern approach to selling by harnessing the power of rich data, innovative technology, and advanced AI to help some of the world’s leading companies to drive demand; create pipeline; qualify and nurture opportunities; close sales; and drive renewal.
Join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
The Work: Solution Area Specialist – CSM
As our Solution Area Specialist, you will be at the forefront of cloud technology. You will be assisting clients in formulating their cloud strategies, designing, and optimizing their cloud architectures. This role allows you to engage with world-class international teams, continuously enhance your skills, and work on complex and exciting problem sets.
• Lead technical engagements to assess client infrastructure, develop cloud adoption strategies, design architectures, and plan migrations.
• Design cloud solutions and advise clients on the optimal platform technologies to implement.
• Set up development environments, replicate client problems, and ensure problems are resolved thoroughly.
• Develop and deliver training to clients and internal teams on specific cloud platforms and technologies.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and operational teams.
• Collaborate with teams around existing support programs to create roadmaps and facilitate the development of applications.
• Provide thought leadership by publishing blogs, conducting speaking events, and contributing to the development community.