- Design, build and test web based applications and edit site content for various components using content management system CMS.
- Preferable to have knowledge in React and Angular frameworks. Program the codes that dictate web page elements for positioning, styling and sizing information.
- Expert in implementing interactive web sites with different frameworks and with full support for mobile and tablet devices.
- Create and manage web pages, add edit content and upload remove documents using CMS or platforms, using semantic markup language i.e. HTML5 CSS JS, to turn static Photoshop designs into working web pages or emails.
- Strong communication skills, comfortable in calls with stakeholders and client, able to explain complex technical concepts in simple layman terms, manage team expectations in project feasibility and limitations and be able to defend their position in a clear understandable way.
- Will be a main point of contact with client and must be able to clearly articulate plans, goals, milestones.
- Self motivated and self reliant able to work independently of the larger Accenture team while integrating with client teams.
- An academic background on software engineering is a MUST.
- Advanced english skills
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Strong understanding of cross browser compatibility, general web functions and standards as well as familiar with user interface.
- Manage technical and process related relationships between DPMs, client, development and testing team, and any client third party agencies
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.