Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
This role focuses on creating machine learning methods and data-driven AI solutions to deliver the next-generation Accenture Operations offerings.
- Work hands-on with Alteryx, R/Python
- Expertise in building efficient workflows using options available in Alteryx and R/Python code for model build
- Work on building domain agnostic solutions like Customer behavior segmentations, Product propensity model, Churn model, MMM, MBA, etc
- Experiment with multiple techniques like Supervised and Unsupervised Learning, Classification, Regression, Clustering, Neural Networks, Ensemble Modelling (random forest, boosted tree, etc), Multivariate Statistics, Non-parametric Methods, Stochastic models, Bayesian Models to solve a business problem
- Explore third-party and open-source solutions for speed to execution and for specific use cases to engaging in fundamental research to develop novel solutions.
- 5-7 years of data science experience
- Experience in multiple statistical and machine learning models, data mining, unstructured data analytics in corporate or academic research environments
- Solid knowledge in at least 4 of the following – Supervised and Unsupervised Learning, Classification, Regression, Clustering, Neural Networks, Ensemble Modelling (random forest, boosted tree, etc), Multivariate Statistics, Non-parametric Methods, Stochastic models, Bayesian Models
- Experience of working in business domains like: CPG, Retail, Marketing Analytics, Customer Analytics, Digital Marketing, eCommerce, Health, Supply Chain, Banking, Financial Services, Infrastructure Services, Security.
- Familiarity with relational databases and intermediate or advanced level knowledge of SQL Understanding of current & future trends and best practices in Data analytics
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.