Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We are looking for a Lead Developer to build and maintain functional web pages and applications. Some responsibilities include communicating with clients to determine website specifications, creating schedules and providing quotes, writing code, working with a team of designers and content writers, as well as assisting with recruitment and training of all new junior web developers.
- Identifying user and system requirements for new websites and applications
- Prioritizing software development projects, setting timelines and assigning tasks to team members
- Expert in implementing interactive web sites with different frameworks and with full support for mobile and tablet devices.
- Oversee junior web developers and evaluate their performance
- Strong communication skills, comfortable in calls with stakeholders and client, able to explain complex technical concepts in simple layman terms, manage team expectations in project feasibility and limitations and be able to defend their position in a clear understandable way.
- Will be a main point of contact with client and must be able to clearly articulate plans, goals, milestones.
- At least 8 years of experience as a Web Developer
- An academic background on software engineering is a preferred.
- Previous experience as Technical Lead.
- Advance english skills (C1)
- Strong Leadership and Management skills.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Strong understanding of cross browser compatibility, general web functions and standards as well as familiar with user interface.
- Manage technical and process related relationships between DPMs, client, development and testing team, and any client third party agencies
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA MN - Minneapolis
Mortgage Software Integration Associate Manager - Services
USA PA - Harrisburg
Federal - Performance Tester
Federal - Database Administrator
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.