Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
As a New Paid Media Associate, you will grow a strong knowledge across multiple paid media initiatives from paid social advertising to search engine marketing. You'll will be responsible for the implementation and management of a client's paid media marketing initiatives, focusing on improving the performance of the account you will be assigned to.
- Paid Social campaign strategy implementation.
- Paid Search campaign strategy implementation
- Understand the client’s product and their marketing objectives and goals.
- Work closely with other internal team members to develop fully integrated digital marketing strategy.
- Attend and participate internal and client’s meetings to present deliverables, highlights and recommendations.
- Monitor, track and evaluate campaign performance, based on client’s KPIs.
- Deliver monthly client reports, verify data accuracy, provide highlights, and keep clients updated on account status.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising or Marketing is a plus
- A minimum of 6 months working in the digital marketing environment: community management, content creation, running paid media campaigns, search engine optimization experience, or similar.
- The candidate must be willing to take an intensive training program with the Performance Marketing Team, focused on Paid Search and Paid Social initiatives.
- Mid to Advanced English Level.
- The candidate will be properly trained in order to acquire the knowledge needed to join the team as junior specialists and provide support to Paid Search or Paid Social initiatives.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.