Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Credit Management Team Lead will be responsible for managing the team's workload distribution, ensuring that all metrics are met, and issues are escalated. Also responsible for gathering and analyzing financial information of the projects existing and new customers and assess the risk of offering credit to small to medium scale businesses.
QUALIFICATIONS & KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills, related process domain expertise and experience, supervisory skills
- 1-3 years of experience in leading and motivating a team to achieve goals
- Preferred background with experience in accounting systems, particularly SAP ERP, Oracle Financial Systems
- Must be able to inspire herself himself in front of the team through exceptional knowledge of the business and coaching skills
- Written and oral communication skills (English)
- Must be a good team player and be able to communicate easily with Accenture, Client and third parties staff at all levels
- Responsible and ensures accuracy in the completion of tasks
- Ability to solve complex matters and work under pressure
- Ability to inspire a proactive spirit in the team
- Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks. Thinking outside the box is a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA TX - Dallas
Business Advisor – Regulatory Risk/Compliance Services
Posted 3 days ago
Agile Services Consulting Transformation Senior Analyst
Posted 6 days ago
USA TX - Dallas
Business Advisor - Supply Chain
Posted 6 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.