Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The junior QA analyst is the entry level at Accenture, the person that fits in this role has a degree or ongoing studies in computer science or a similar career, must be very good following instructions to perform exhaustive reviews to all deliverables for the client, also good written English skills to describe any issue found in their review and clear instructions to reproduce the error.
- Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts.
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team s overall test objectives.
- Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable.
- Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up to date.
- Quality Assurance (QA)
- Ensures that development processes are followed.
- Looks for improvement opportunities.
- Quality Control (QC)
- Creation of test plans and test cases to verify and validate project requirements.
- Integrated testing across browsers and environments (development, testing and production).
- Estimation and scheduling of testing efforts.
- Creation of automated reusable testing assets that meets industry standards.
- Desired experience working with software developers.
- Basic knowledge in writing and executing test scripts.
- Basic knowledge in different types of testing: stress, performance, functional test.
- Desired experience testing in different environments including web, mobile and responsive sites.
- Desired experience writing bugs and providing feedback to other team members.
- Desired experience performing different types of testing.
- Provides accurate status of assignments.
- Gathers team metrics.
- Reports issues and instructions to reproduce them accurately and on time.
- Knowledge of software life cycles.
- Knowledge in Quality Services and processes.
- Knowledge of automation testing tools.
- Possible Academic Background
- Programming, Computer Science, Web Development, Software Engineer, Information Technology.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.