- Process all received requirements in a timely and accurate manner (according to the SLA and KPI).
- Report daily metrics.
- The person in this position has to maintain a positive working relationship between the internal customers and the requestors.
- Assure that all transactions to be processed have the right approvals and follow the procedure and polices.
- Proactive and constant communication with the supervisor team in order to ensure process stability and requirements compliance.
- Actively support the implementation of best practices within the department.
- Knowing and following the escalation path when needed (dispute or resolution).
- Analyze, interpret, and communicate valuable information to management.
- Needs to understand and control the entire process, and ensure the other team members are following process correctly.
- Ability to train others in the process.
- To be a subject matter expert in the process.
- Have a proven ability to maintain high standards and error-free work in a fast-paced, complex environment.
- Have the ability to work independently as well as collaborate successfully in a team setting.
- Continuously look for process improvement.
- Perform month-end related activities.
- Handle customer service queries internally.
- Assist the Team Lead when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Advanced English.
- Should have 3 years of experience in General Accounting activities: Journal entries processing, Account Reconciliations, Financial Reporting and Analysis.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills are a must.
- Should have sound knowledge of the process.
- Flexible to work per the business need.
- Able to document and communicate issues, identify own limitations and validates own output against objectives.
- Able to deliver a message through proper communication vehicle and communication is concise, clear and to the point, adapting per feedback of supervisors.
- Able to perform basis research and analysis, collaborating with stakeholders and documenting results and audit trail.
- Recognize the issues that need to be raised and take the initiative to raise those issues.
- Research and identify areas of improvement within client's business processes and offerings and understand how innovation adds value.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.