- Collaborates and Lead Campaign platforms configuration
- Owns configuration of a new channel or Line of Business into the Campaign platforms
- Collaborates with Campaign Management to confirm feasibility from technology perspective of campaign plans and translates marketing strategy and requirements into business requirements.
- Lead the Client Data Model, schemas, technical workflows, and integrations. Responsible for guiding the Campaign Developers and Operators to accomplish their tasks in Campaign platforms
- Campaign orchestration. Provides support on delivery templates and marketing automation setup.
- Manages client and team expectations throughout delivery; manage risk and issue escalations related to the campaigns.
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance and develop actionable recommendations.
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing Automation which may include Direct Marketing, Campaign Management, Marketing Service Provider, Marketing Agency, and/or Marketing Operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Strong Data Base knowledge
- Excellent administrative and documentation skills.
- Strong Experience working in one or more Campaign Management Tool(s) which may include building and executing campaigns of varying complexities; e.g. Adobe Campaign, Marketo, Salesforce or Eloqua.
- Strong Knowledge about send emails using email applications or sending methods for different Campaign Platforms
- Legal compliance for email campaign knowledge.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate project requirements, communicate project status, and interface with internal and external team members
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with rapidly changing priorities and a high volume of projects.
- Client service delivery experience.
- Allow for flexibility outside of typical business hours for engagement with off-shore teams.
- Experience with one or more leading marketing automation vendors, e.g. Adobe Campaign, Eloqua, Marketo or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Onsite client experience.
- Testing experience required.
- Developer experience required.
- Experience across more than one Industry, e.g. Life Sciences, Retail, Financial Services.
- Marketing Automation background
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
nCino Senior Manager
Finance Operating Model Management Consulting Senior Manager
Finance Operating Model Consultant
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.