- Communicates and enforces best practices related to workflow and tools.
- Suggests improvements to digital production workflow and planning process.
- Produces quality art files for advertising, and communication materials, which meet the technical and conceptual needs of the client.
- Manages the user interface (UI) design, including the visual effort.
- Develops and champions the visual design philosophy.
- Provides creative direction, creating templates/styles for client brands that junior teammates follow.
- Creates accurate time estimations of design tasks.
- Delegates and oversees graphic development by Media/Graphics Analyst or Senior Analyst and/or contractors, as needed.
- Supports Creative Lead in the creation of a visual design strategy.
- Executes and/or supervises the design and production of graphics for information visualization, learning activities and other areas as required.
- Performs Quality Assurance on its own and teammates' graphic deliverables.
- Creates original design ideas and layouts from created comps sent by the client or made for Creative Lead.
- Assembles static and animated banners for online advertising.
- Works with the Creative Leads to ensure that the design meets the visual consistency goals as defined in the requirements across campaigns.
- Mentors of internal and product teams on visual design approach.
- Interprets sponsor's graphic requirements to maximize creativity and productivity; offer graphic solutions that support the project requirements or constraints.
- Creates a 'Visual Approach' document as requested by a supervisor, including graphic proposals, animations and prototypes.
- Oversees and assists in issue resolution by utilizing all support resources available
Creating Business Value
Building & Maintaining Relation
6 years of experience in web design.
- Advanced English.
- Fluency in client calls.
- Experience taking ownership of projects.
- Understanding of digital production workflow.
- Experience with 3D rendering, motion graphics or working with video a plus.
- Understands, can analyze own designs and respectfully critique other teammates designs in terms of fundamentals (typography, composition, color theory, layout, balance, etc.) and universal interaction principles.
- Keeps current on new graphic techniques and technologies, recommending changes as appropriate.
- Advanced knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite tools.
- Required: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Preferred: Experience Design, Animate (previously known as Flash), After Effects.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office tools:
- Required: PowerPoint, Word and Excel (intermediate)
- Advanced knowledge about digital and offset printing process.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.