Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The OTC Team Leader is responsible for handling a team of 6+ Associates. The position demands an individual who is a right mix of Process, People & Stakeholder Management expert. This person must ensure efficient and effective service delivery & operations in the Tower.
- Performing month-end process related to OTC transactions.
- Proposing and implementing new ways of working to improve and simplify the OTC process.
- Supervise and actively participate in the end-to-end process of day-to-day operations.
- Need to understand and control the entire process, and ensure that other team members are following the process correctly.
- Proactive and constant communication with Supervisor’s team to ensure process stability and requirements compliance.
- Knowing and following the escalation path when needed (dispute or resolution).
- Assist the Supervisor in the preparation of management reports, SLAs & KPIs and KPI Analysis.
- Assist with any ad hoc projects that arise.
- Strong client management with regular calls & escalation handling.
- Drive interaction and communication (weekly operational calls and month-end calls), both within the organization and with client contacts.
- Advance English
- Five years of experience working in a Shared Service Center.
- Three years of experience OTC cycle are required for this position / at least three years of leadership experience.
- Finance knowledge and expertise across operations.
- Should be able to set clear-cut goals for the team and have the capability to achieve the same in the tenured period.
- Experience dealing with customers over the phone.
- Experience in management of teams (coordination experience).
- Should have Intermediate to advance knowledge of ERP.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills are a must.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA TX - Dallas
Agile Services Consulting Transformation Specialist
Posted 2 days ago
USA TX - Dallas
Agile Services Consulting Transformation Senior Analyst
Posted 8 days ago
Federal - Strategy / IT Portfolio / TBM Consultant
Posted 12 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.