- Account management for complex, existing and rapidly growing supplier accounts.
- Contact internal stakeholder and external suppliers and provide supplier service
- Drive proactive discussions to follow-up, identify and facilitate dispute resolution between suppliers, peers and managers.
- Actively manage performance metrics for account portfolio
- Provide monthly metric reports, including any proactive analysis and strategic insights
- Escalate issues in accordance with escalation policy
- Preparation and review of management reports in line with Client and Accenture’s requirements
- Attend client meeting to discuss account performance and address issues, as required
- Prepare the weekly account analysis and prepare a report to be submitted to the Service Manager
- Adherence to client’s policies and procedures
- Advanced English
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Payments, fraud investigation and supplier sourcing experience preferred
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills, related process domain expertise and experience, supervisory skills
- 1-3 years of experience in leading and motivating a team to achieve goals
- Productivity Reporting experience
- Basic computer knowledge of MS Office to include Excel (V-LOOKUP)
- Preferred background with experience in accounting systems, particularly SAP ERP, Oracle Financial Systems
- Must be able to impose herself himself in front of the team through exceptional knowledge of the business and coaching skills
- Written and oral communication skills (English)
- Must be a good team player and be able to communicate easily with Accenture, Client and third parties staff at all levels
- Responsible and ensures accuracy in the completion of tasks
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
- Ability to impose a proactive spirit in the team
- Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks. Thinking outside the box is a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA TX - Dallas
Agile Services Consulting Transformation Specialist
Posted 4 days ago
USA TX - Dallas
Agile Services Consulting Transformation Senior Analyst
Posted 10 days ago
Federal - Strategy / IT Portfolio / TBM Consultant
Posted 14 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.