- Builds responsive email using HTML 4, CSS, and media queries.
- Experience with responsive or hybrid code specific to EMAIL.
- Create and manage templates, style guides, and snippets for multiple brands.
- QA testing to ensure email renders across all devices and platforms (familiarity with Litmus or Email on Acid is a plus)
- Optimize for deliverability across all email clients on both web and mobile
- Know, follow and keep up to date with HTML email best practices.
- Supports the Campaign Technology Lead in Campaign Management Tool application update, as needed
- Provides support in issue analysis, escalation, and resolution, as needed
- Supports improvement projects related to the Campaign Management Tool and processes
- Responsible for adhering to client and Marketing Services processes and best practices
- Experience writing clean, compliant HTML 4 and CSS code by hand
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target), Adobe Test & Target and email.
- Written and spoken English, C1 or above 90%.
- Campaign Development experience required.
- Experience with responsive or hybrid code specific to Email
- Strong project management skills
- Self driven and directed
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Strong technical background with experience in one or more marketing automation tools; e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Exact Target, Adobe Campaign, IBM/Unica, Siebel-Marketing, Oracle-CRM-Marketing, SAP-CRM-Marketing, Eloqua, and/or Marketo
- Understanding of leading practices in email marketing
- Data Base creation and maintenance
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.