- Work with the key stakeholders such as product marketing managers.
- To define and drive the overall deliverables and timelines associated with content planning, development, and delivery.
- To drive and manage the design to development to delivery project plan.
- To lead conversations for the content planning and decisions.
- To drive the creation and management of the detailed content operations workback schedule, including integration dependencies with the overall master event WBS related to the project plan.
- Manage communication and dissemination of information via weekly monthly operations meetings, weekly email communications, and more.
- Establish content review checkpoints with content teams and manage expectations and activities against these processes and associated milestones.
- Partner with production team to track on time delivery Other projects responsibilities, as assigned.
- Experience and Skills 4 years of excellent site management experience
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing delivery roles within Direct Marketing, Campaign Management, Marketing Service Provider, Marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required, including high competencies in strategic thinking, analytical abilities, organizational skills, and communication interpersonal skills.
- Superior negotiation skills and ability to demonstrate solid strategic thinking and cross group collaboration, internally and across business groups, including leadership teams.
- Experience delivering results with little supervision, self serve around solutions and troubleshooting, and effectively manage multiple activities. Knowledge of content management systems and content taxonomy concepts, a strong plus.
- Written and spoken English, C1 or above 90%.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.