- Assess current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution.
- Research, gather and synthesize information.
- Create specifications and features of a future software release Validate design documents from the end user point of view
- Play the part of end user role advocate and ensure the software is designed so it addresses multiple clients in multiple geographies.
- Develop product requirements based on input gathered from a variety of sources including analysis results and feedback from the user community
- Elicit customer requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirement workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Develop requirements and product enhancement specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Develop Business Functional test conditions and expected results based on the application requirements.
- Review project deliverables for completeness and compliance with established project standards.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with customers, product specialists and product architects to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed Product Requirements, Functional Requirements Specification, Use Cases, GUI and Interface designs.
- Uses deep expertise with business process design concepts and principles to create high level designs, detailed requirements for configuration and core changes .
- Validate others detailed designs to make sure they are acceptable from the end users point of view.
- Track flow of requirements through the software development life cycle.
- Performs an Internal SME role Provide accurate and useful project or issues status reports
- Work with team members to enhance their business.
- Represent and participate as the product expert on multiple global implementations.
- Minimum of 4 years demonstrated scrum experience.
- Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I or similar)
- Very Fluent English (oral and written) 90% plus required.
- Experience with collecting information from business units and converting that information into actionable plans for development teams to execute.
- Knowledge and experience building technical documentation
- Has a significant technical industry background.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to present findings and gather information from stakeholders.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.