Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Ability to understand client’s website architecture, online business model, and online marketing strategy
- Gather, document and help form/guide client business requirements, key performance indicators and other functional and/or technical requirements
- Design customized solutions and technical tag implementation strategies
- Generate customized web analytic collection code and assist with its implementation and deployment
- Support client’s developers and third parties throughout the implementation process
- Validate and debug implementation and follow through on issues until resolved
- Advise key stakeholders and drive client success based on clients most important business drivers
- Interact frequently with clients via phone, email, and/or in-person—including interaction with marketers, analysts, web developers, stakeholders and executives
- Engage directly with customers throughout the project lifecycle
- Manage customer expectations appropriately and keep projects on schedule and within scope
- Be an expert in the use of Adobe products and the methods by which they can be used to effectively optimize online businesses
- Work to educate clients on the best practices in relation to their specific industry and key business requirements
- Some technical writing and presentation creation
- Experience working in web analytics using tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or other web analytic tool for large scale enterprise web applications
- English Advanced.
- 3+ to 4+ years of experience in the field.
- Previous experience with tag management systems and data layers such as Google Tag Manager, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Adobe Workspace, Adobe Report Suite, Adobe DTM, Adobe Launch
- Solid understanding of online marketing
- Strong understanding of HTML and web protocols
- Passion for the internet domain and use of technology to solve business problems
- Solid understanding of general business models, concepts and strategies
- Must be self-motivated, responsive, professional and dedicated to customer success
- Possess an innovative, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Some travel required
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.