Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
The Paid Social Strategist assists in developing the strategy and paid media plans, based on client' KPI's. This position will manage the full life cycle of the campaign, from conception and planning to execution, optimization, conversion tracking and reporting.
- Evaluate communication strategies and offer suggestions to best influence paid digital forms of communication.
- Work closely with the rest of the Digital Team to develop and execute on strategy and paid media plans.
- Assist business growth efforts and provide ongoing strategic and tactical counsel to clients that maps to their specific business challenges.
- Use reporting and data analysis tools to produce metric reports related to the campaigns’ performance such as scorecards and weekly performance reports.
- Identify digital content gaps in paid social campaigns and report them through the proper channels.
- English Advanced.
- High School Diploma or Degree related fields from an accredited university .
- +2-4 years of experience in the strategy and execution of paid social campaigns in Business Manager, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads and 3rd party tools.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
- Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics,Jira and SharePoint are a Plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.