- Answer all customer problem/request/issue/questions related to the products and escalate when necessary
- Follow defined procedures and leverage product expertise to troubleshoot and resolve issues according to the standards
- Document troubleshooting efforts, customer information, reference material, and tailored solutions to provide customers with comprehensive responses
- Communicate effectively internally and to customers
- Demonstrate understanding of the customer's business needs and maintain high customer satisfaction ratings
- Proactively look for solutions to problems and propose improvements
- At least 1 year of experience in Troubleshooting in Customer Service.
- High School diploma with relevant experience on common help desk/ticketing systems.
- Fluent in English and Portuguese ( C1 proficiency, oral and written)
- Excellent customer service skills and customer handling experience.
- Acts confidently in ambiguous situations; works effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Takes well thought-out action to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues, including testing, replicating, and escalating scenarios.
- Proven problem-solving skills, the ability to think critically, and the ability to use a logical approach to determine the best solution where minimal information is provided.
- Experience responding to phone/chat inquiries; experience using social media or web-based software, including Google Apps and Social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, etc.).
- Experience with Mac OS X
- Empathizes with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues.
- Deeply cares about building relationships with customers and providing the best, tailored solution.
- Strives to offer an effortless customer experience and provide thorough and concise responses.
- Leverages a positive outlook and high energy/enthusiasm to turn negative situations into positive ones.
- Is a team player that can follow and/or lead as needed, and is comfortable reaching out across teams.
- Independent thinker and problem-solver who excels at breaking down complex issues.
- Is inquisitive; proactively experiments and tries new things.
- Knows the right questions to ask to really understand the customer’s ask, provide comprehensive solution, and proactively address/prevent future issues.
- Able to pinpoint customer requests/asks from ambiguous, open-ended wording
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.