Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network.
Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The TEC Team Lead will be responsible for managing the team's workload distribution, ensuring that all metrics are met, and issues are escalated. The TEC Team Lead will drive reinforcement to policies, rules, procedures, and guidelines throughout the end-to-end TEC process. TEC Team Lead will focus on advanced research of time, expenses, and credit card management. Including outreach to various employees, banks, and accounting offices to facilitate payment and resolve inquires and issues.
- Requerid Responsible for managing the team's workload distribution, ensuring that all metrics are met, and issues are escalated.
- Supervise, develop and motivate a team of TEC Agents, setting objectives for each role, both Admin and Expense Review to ensure that the skill levels within the team are effectively utilized
- Analyze support cases types to develop recommendations for improving TEC process, support, and performance of the team
- Perform expense audit reviews and receipt validation, in alignment with the team to foster quicker processing and increased efficiency
- Manage the TEC strategy process and handle dispute-resolution efforts
- Monitor efforts performed by team members for accuracy and timelines and compliance to policy
- Take on a proactive role towards improved performance and development of strategies for meeting goals
- Any other duties deemed appropriate by either Accenture or the client
- Provide monthly metric reports accompanied by detailed analysis and strong grasp of outstanding issues and next steps
- Escalate issues in accordance with escalation policy
- Preparation and initial review of management reports in line with Clients and Accenture’s requirements
- Attend client meeting to discuss account performance and address issues as required
- Assist in the preparation of management reports in line with Clients and Accenture’s requirements
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated work experience in TEC processes
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills, related process domain expertise and experience, supervisory skills
- 1-3 years of experience in leading and motivating a team to achieve goals
- Working knowledge of Oracle, Salesforce would be an advantage
- Strong understanding of concepts, with sound knowledge of employee outreach, payroll, and 3rd party oversight
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills, with the ability and confidence to operate at senior levels within client and Accenture organizations
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.