- Support the technical implementation of the software product delivery. Interface with team members and users, develop a thorough understanding of their requirements and then apply industry best practices and detailed knowledge of the software to design an optimal solution that supports the client's business process and meets or exceeds functional requirements.
- It is a client facing role. Build a trusting relationship with major project stakeholders and lead them to adoption of the best solution.
- Assist in defining and reviewing requirements and use cases for the application.
- Design the application to meet the business process design and application requirements.
- Validate the design with the stakeholders to ensure that the design satisfies the requirements.
- Complete all appropriate documentation required by the developers, testers, deployment team, and application management team that will maintain the application.
- Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components.
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Provide input in determining level of effort.
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in our methodologies.
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the software or system.
- +1 years experience as a software engineer.
- Academic background related to computer science.
- Advanced English skills writing, reading and speaking.
- Strong Object Oriented Programming OOP foundations encapsulation, abstraction, inheritance, and polymorphism.
- Strong knowledge of server side development languages Java Advanced knowledge and experience with MVC frameworks Apache Struts, Spring MVC, Java Server Faces JSF, Zend, Symfony, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Yii, Laravel, ASP.NET MVC, FubuMVC and similar.
- Experience with REST, SOAP interface definition and usage.
- Experience with server side template engines Apache FreeMarker, Apache Tiles, Velocity, JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Library JSTL, Adobe HTL, Twig, Dwoo, Smarty, RainTPL, Savant. DotLiquit, StringTemlate, NVelocity, HHaml, Spark, Brail, etc.
- Strong knowledge of development life cycles Iterative, Cascade, Prototype, Agile, XP, Spiral, etc.
- Experience with client side integration with MVC frameworks and service interfaces.
- Including single page applications.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.