- Process Process all received requirements in a timely and accurate manner according to the SLA and KPI .
- Report daily metrics.
- The person in this position has to maintain a positive working relationship between the internal customers and the requestors.
- Assure that all transactions to be processed have the right approvals and follow the procedure and polices.
- Proactive and constant communication with the supervisor team in order to ensure process stability and requirements compliance.
- Actively support the implementation of best practices within the department.
- Knowing and following the escalation path when needed dispute or resolution.
- Analyze, interpret, and communicate valuable information to management.
- Needs to understand and control the entire process, and ensure the other team members are following process correctly.
- Ability to train others in the process.
- To be a subject matter expert in the process.
- Have a proven ability to maintain high standards and error free work in a fast paced, complex environment.
- Have the ability to work independently as well as collaborate successfully in a team setting.
- Continuously look for process improvement.
- Perform month end related activities.
- Handle customer service queries internally.
- Assist the Team Lead when needed.
- Process Standards Maintain policies and procedures for accounting processes continuously improve process design focusing on simplification, standardization, quality improvement, and cost minimization evaluate best practices with global peers and become a best practice sponsor.
- Maintain appropriate controls and segregation of duties in accordance with the client internal controls policies.
- People, Learning and Growth Assists with the day to day learning structure of the team.
- English level 80, both written and verbal.
- Collection Experience 2 to 4 years.
- Should have 3 years of experience in operations.
- Preferably from Finance background.
- Should have sound knowledge of the process.
- Should have basic knowledge of ERP.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills are a must.
- Should be a good team player with a positive attitude and collaboration skills.
- Should be flexible to work per the business need.
- Should have verbal written communication skills.
- Should have strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Should be organized.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.