- Process Process all received requirements in a timely and accurate manner according to the SLA and KPI.
- Report daily metrics.
- The person in this position has to maintain a positive working relationship between the internal customers and the requestors.
- Assure that all requests to be processed have the right approvals and follow the procedure and polices.
- Proactive and constant communication with Team Lead in order to ensure process stability and requirements compliance.
- Actively support the implementation of best practices within the department.
- Knowing and following the escalation path when needed dispute or resolution.
- Perform month end related activities.
- Handle customer service queries internally.
- Additional Responsibilities Assist with ad hoc projects assigned from time to time.
- English level 75, both written and verbal.
- Should have 1 year of experience in operations.
- Preferably from Finance background. Intermediate Excel skills.
- Experience dealing with customers over the phone.
- Be a good team player with a positive attitude and collaboration skills.
- Flexible to work per the business need.
- Should have a strong customer service orientation.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.