Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network.
Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
This position will process all received requirements in a timely and accurate manner, per the assigned transaction process. The person in this position is responsible for providing accounting services such as journal entry preparing and processing, account reconciliations, fixed assets accounting and Intercompany Accounting.
- Perform month-end related activities.
- Process all received requirements in a timely and accurate manner (per the SLA and KPI).
- Assure that all requests to be processed have the right approvals and follow the procedure and polices.
- Report daily metrics.
- English level 75% both written and verbal.
- Studies related to Accounting, Business Administration or Economics.
- One year of experience working in a Shared Service Center in the RTR cycle are required for this position.
- Experience in Taxes.
- Experience dealing with customers over the phone.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Should have basic knowledge of ERP.
- Flexible to work per the business need.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.