- Manage the program project from scoping and requirements through deployment for an end to end project or specific area of a project e.g. build or test.
- Proactively manage and monitor execution of deliverables and status in an effective manner.
- Understand the fundamental solution being developed deployed its business value, blueprint, how it fits with the overall architecture or business operations, risks, etc.
- Ensure that internal and external project resources with appropriate skill sets are provided.
- Escalate issues to management which cannot be resolved at the program project level.
- Ensure resolution of cross segment team project issues, risks, and or conflicts
- Proactively eliminate critical path roadblocks to help ensure successful delivery of the solution.
- Take steps to proactively mitigate project risk as defined required in project plan.
- Ensure stakeholders clearly understand what risks will or will not be mitigated
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations.
- Manage relationships with all suppliers and subcontractors.
- Monitor their progress and adherence to the contract.
- At least 6 years’ experience in the role Minimum 3 year of project management experience with a proven track record of successfully delivering projects for Fortune 500 customers; experience working on and managing enterprise scale projects or its equivalent coursework.
- Technical Background Experience leading development teams.
- Advanced English (C1 +).
- Certified in PMP, Agile, Scrum, Six Sigma, ITIL, Cobit5 or similar.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.