Accenture solves our clients’ toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.
- Create and manage web pages, add/edit content
- Utilize best practices in web screen design and learn about different middleware platforms to source and update data through web screens as specified in functional requirements
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units
- Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards as well as familiar with user interface
- Manage technical and process related relationships between DPMs, client, development and testing team, and any client third-party agencies
- Will be a main point of contact with client and must be able to clearly articulate plans, goals, milestones Self-motivated and self-reliant; able to work independently of the larger Accenture team while integrating with client teams
- 5+ years of experience in working with front end technologies is required.
- Written and spoken English, C1 or above 90%.
- 5+ years of experience with modern web UI technologies (HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap)
- Intermediate-advanced knowledge in SVN or GIT
- Knowledge in usability concepts for web sites
- Knowledge in SEO
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- The selected candidate must have the ability to travel to the United States (Visa)
- Strong communication skills with a track record of working with and collaborating with teams
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to break down and communicate complex issues, ideas and solutions
- Ability to clearly document application designs and the related management and support procedures
- Ability to quickly ramp-up on new / emerging technologies as required
- Must possess the ability to handle multiple on-going assignments and be able to work independently in addition to contributing as part of a highly collaborative team
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.