- Works with clients to provide primary and secondary research within an industry or functional area.
- Assesses industry trends, create reports, prepare forecasts and develop industry/functional models.
- Uses advanced statistical techniques to find relationships between variables.
- Solves organizational problems for the client by analyzing requirements, providing valuable market research linked insights and developing tools and processes to aid decision making.
- Design/codes applications following specifications using tools that will vary depending on the project, including but not limited to the following:
- Frameworks: Maven, Ant, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, WebAPI, AngularJS, BootStrap
- Technologies: XML, XSLT, CSS/XHTML, SOAP
- Security Protocols/Standards: Kerberos, LDAP
- Full software development lifecycle experience
- Knowledgeable of current software engineering practices
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Problem solving/analysis
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Time management skills
- Ongoing ability and desire to learn new technologies
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Professional and diplomatic demeanor
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in core software development environment(s)
- Minimum of 1 year experience of enterprise search platforms (Solr, Lucene, Google, Microsoft Fast, Endeca)
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience with written and verbal communication skills including formal and informal presentations, building client relationships and providing excellent client service.
- Agile Methodologies Certification (e.g. CSM)
- Basic knowledge of software project management practices
- Oracle Java Certified Associate or Java Certified Professional
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.