- Should have 3 years of experience in operations.
- Preferably from Finance background in General Accounting activities: Journal entries processing, Account Reconciliations, Financial Reporting and Analysis.
- Should have sound knowledge of the process.
- Should have basic knowledge of ERP Oracle.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills are a must.
- English level 80%, both written and verbal.
- Should be a good team player with a positive attitude and collaboration skills.
- Should be flexible to work per the business need.
- Should have verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Should be organized.
- Should have skills in decision making.
- Experience dealing with customers over the phone.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.