- Defines team workflow and tools and coordinates it with management and development.
- Estimates levels of effort and sets standards for deliverables.
- Leads brainstorming sessions with the team and promotes team alignment. Creates templates styles for client brands.
- Leads and managing production projects for new campaigns and asset design. Provides creative direction and accurate time estimations of design tasks.
- Listens, reads, absorbs, participates, and acts on direction from the creative director, art director and account managers.
- Researches graphics trends to apply creative concepts strategically.
- Create advanced, beautiful and strategically creative comps for different solutions and proposals.
- Respectfully critiques team members design in terms of fundamentals typography, composition, color theory, layout, balance, etc. and universal interaction principles.
- Design fundamentals solid typography, composition and obsessive attention to detail. Project management experience, familiarity with Agile work cycles, Waterfall and or other methodologies.
- +8 years of experience working in the field of graphics design
- Experience, creativity or interaction in all stages, from conceptualization to production and people management
- Experience in Graphics Arts industry Design or Photo Studio Agency environment or similar background
- Preferred Experience Design, Animate previously known as Flash , After Effects
- Full English oral and written
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office tools Required PowerPoint, Word and excel
- Intermediate Knowledgeable in Customer service orientation
- Analysis Requirements Development People Management
- Graphics Design Digital Animation Degree or related fields from an accredited university is important
- Makes sure quality is managed along the process
- Advanced knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite tools
- Required Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Client Relationship Development
- Cost Management
- Effective Communications
- Issue Management
- Metrics Reporting
- Operational Excellence
- Operations Management
- Problem Solving
- Escalation Management
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance
- Report Creation
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.