The Media / Graphics Designer produces complex assets used in the development of digital interfaces based on graphics standards, user experience and best practices to generate web content (e.g. images, video, banners, animations, etc.)
• Defines team workflow and tools, and coordinates it with management and development.
• Estimates levels of effort and sets standards for deliverables.
• Leads brainstorming sessions with the team and promotes team alignment.
• Creates templates/styles for client brands.
• Leads and managing production projects for new campaigns and asset design.
• Provides creative direction and accurate time estimations of design tasks.
• Listens, reads, absorbs, participates, and acts on direction from the creative director, art director and account managers.
• Researches graphics trends to apply creative concepts strategically.
• Create advanced, beautiful and strategically creative comps for different solutions and proposals.
• Pitches concepts clearly and effectively.
• Ensuring the integrity and consistency of the brand.
• Communicates with client to discuss and finalize the design of grids and layouts.
• Maintains archive of images, photos, fonts and design assets of previous work products.
• Responsible for achievement of quality standards for assigned deliverables.
• Makes recommendations for improvements in reports, tools, processes and assigned tasks pertinent to the design capability.
• Negotiate deadline changes when needed due to changes in client requirements.
• Creates training documents.
• Participates and manages the technical induction process for the new incomers to the account and/or the company
• Determines resource requirements; outsources projects/tasks to internal or external service providers as needed; obtains bids; schedules production; supervises outsourced work as necessary.
• Create 'Visual Approach' document as requested by sponsor, including graphic and animation prototypes
• Works closely with Creative lead MGD in production of assigned projects.
• A strong portfolio that demonstrates beautiful & strategically creative solutions.
• Knowledgeable in:
• Customer service orientation.
• Client Relationship Development
• Cost Management
• Effective Communications
• Issue Management
• Metrics & Reporting
• Operational Excellence
• Operations Management
• Problem-Solving & Escalation Management
• Project Management
• Quality Assurance
• Report Creation
• Requirements Analysis
• Requirements Development
• People Management
- +8 years of experience working in the field of graphics design in all stages, from conceptualization to production and people management.
- +3 years minimum of specialization in UX-UI, DIGITAL, PRINT or MOTION.
- Advanced English.
- Respectfully critiques team members design in terms of fundamentals (typography, composition, color theory, layout, balance, etc.) and universal interaction principles.
- Design fundamentals; solid typography, composition and obsessive attention to detail.
- Project management experience, familiarity with Agile work cycles, Waterfall and/or other methodologies.
- Advanced knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite tools.
- Required: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Preferred: Experience Design, Animate (previously known as Flash), After Effects.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office tools:
- Required: PowerPoint, Word and Excel (intermediate)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.