- Responsible for executing marketing and communications programs and campaigns. Programs can include end-to-end campaign management in the area of sales and marketing support, digital marketing, direct marketing, events and sponsorships, internal communications and recruitment marketing; development of marketing collaterals and merchandise and credentials development.
- Follows the project/program brief.
- Work with other skill team members and external agencies (as required by the program) to complete programs as agreed with Program Owner.
- Measure results from programs and provide metrics to program owners as appropriate.
- Ensure Program Owner is kept appraised of progress vis-a-vis budgets and timelines. Makes timely escalation and works towards an alternative solution in case of potential budget and time over-runs (or under-runs).
- Has knowledge of and adheres to marketing processes and guidelines while executing the programs.
- Has an understanding of the business and marketing goals of the Program Owner.
- Develop and execute activities related to end to end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment.
- Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Oversee and or collaborate a team of creatives spread across the globe.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English) with ability to clearly communicate.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent.
- 5 years of overall marketing experience across functional areas. Prefer candidates from industries like Financial Services, Technology, Management Consulting.
- 5 years of Experience in Digital Marketing, Ad/ Social Media, Campaign Execution
- Experience managing multiple projects with fixed deadlines
- Ability to work independently/autonomously and as part of a remote team.
- Ability to prioritize, identify and raise possible conflicts, and problem solve to meet deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail and quality control.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and risk management skills.
- Exceptional ability to maintain timelines and budget.
- Takes initiative with proven experience working independently and as a team member.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- Ability to tightly collaborate with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding established goals on a consistent basis.
- Proven ability to work with multiple teams and manage competing priorities simultaneously.
- High personal accountability for self and others.
- Solid interpersonal skills, enthusiastic, congenial, and assertive.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration.
- Excellent quality control and attention to detail
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.