- Leads brainstorming sessions with the team and promotes team alignment.
- Creates templates/styles for client brands.
- Manage projects for new campaigns and asset design.
- Provides creative direction and accurate time estimations of design tasks.
- Listens, reads, absorbs, participates, and acts on direction from the creative director, art director and account managers.
- Researches graphics trends to apply creative concepts strategically.
- Create advanced, beautiful and strategically creative comps for different solutions and proposals.
- Pitches concepts clearly and effectively.
- Ensuring the integrity and consistency of the brand.
- Communicates with client to discuss and finalize the design of grids and layouts.
- Maintains archive of images, photos, fonts and design assets of previous work products.
- Responsible for achievement of quality standards for assigned deliverables.
- Makes recommendations for improvements in reports, tools, processes and assigned tasks pertinent to the design capability.
- Negotiate deadline changes when needed due to changes in client requirements.
- Articipates and manages the technical induction process for the new incomers to the account and/or the company
- Determines resource requirements; outsources projects/tasks to internal or external service providers as needed; obtains bids; schedules production; supervises outsourced work as necessary.
- Create 'Visual Approach' document as requested by sponsor, including graphic and animation prototypes
- Works closely with Creative lead MGD in production of assigned projects.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates beautiful & strategically creative solutions.
- Exerts positive influence on both immediate project team members and external stakeholders
- Assumes responsibility for the accuracy of work processes and flow of tasks
- Proactively identifies and mitigates risks and assigns appropriate owners to prevent issues and enhance performance
- Guides research efforts of teams, recognizing when to apply inference, creativity and experience
- Understands/defines the various roles that respective teams play in the project/process
- High level of proficiency and command over written and spoken English
- Prepares clear and concise executive summary to communicate with leadership
- Creates communication strategy for the team/project with clear objectives and expectations
- Understands and factors in the cultural diversity of the audience when planning communications
- Creates an open environment that encourages team to participate actively and offer new ideas
- Identifies ways for team members to better engage in knowledge-sharing and collaboration across teams
- Demonstrates positive attitude and supports the team through challenging situations
- Holds discussions with stakeholders to gather additional details to ensure inclusion of all relevant concerns
- Shares best practices and lessons learned while identifying and mitigating risks beyond immediate team
- Shares knowledge within the team about latest innovative ideas and trends.
- Promotes need for innovation in the team and influences team members to provide suggestions to improve work processes and enhance results
- Conducts extensive research in the areas of new offering development and process definition to provide competitive advantage to clients
- Paraphrases client requirements in own words and matches those needs with standard Accenture offerings
- Facilitates discussions to reach mutually acceptable outcomes and resolve conflict.
- Synthesizes diverse perspectives into key messages
- Guides team members on maintaining relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Solves basic client/sponsor issues and escalates when required
- Predicts client/sponsor issues and proactively raises these issues with supervisor
- Raises questions and concerns keeping the team’s objectives in mind and works towards solutions that will enhance team performance. Remains calm and focused when under pressure
- Provides team members with a sense of purpose, direction and understanding of each other's responsibilities
- Delegates so that team members can own a significant piece of work, and holds them accountable for their tasks
- Respects the learning curve of individuals and supports them through their development journey
- Gains consensus and commitment from team members on task alignment
- Encourages team members to analyze the situation from multiple angles to reach resolution
- Is open-minded and demonstrates flexibility and optimism in adapting to change
- Can control emotions in a difficult situation
- Respectfully critiques team members design in terms of fundamentals (typography, composition, color theory, layout, balance, etc.) and universal interaction principles.
- +3-4 years of experience working in the field of graphics design in all stages, from conceptualization to production and people management.
- Design fundamentals; solid typography, composition and obsessive attention to detail.
- Project management experience, familiarity with Agile work cycles, Waterfall and/or other methodologies.
- Advanced knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite tools.
- Required: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Preferred: Experience Design, Animate (previously known as Flash), After Effects.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office tools:
- Required: PowerPoint, Word and Excel (intermediate)
- Customer service orientation.
- Client Relationship Development.
- Cost Management.
- Effective Communications.
- Issue Management.
- Metrics & Reporting.
- Operational Excellence.
- Operations Management.
- Problem-Solving & Escalation Management.
- Project Management.
- Quality Assurance.
- Report Creation.
- Requirements Analysis.
- Requirements Development.
- People Management.
- Graphics Design/Digital Animation Degree or related fields from an accredited university.
- Experience in Graphics Arts industry (Design or Photo Studio/Agency environment) or similar background.
- Keywords: Content Producer, Websites, Print, Mechanicals.
- An outstanding portfolio, plus experience that demonstrates clear knowledge of digital production, print production and design can override a Graphics Design/Digital Animation Degree.
- Extensive experience with InDesign.
- Experience reviewing and approving proofs, as well as troubleshooting problematic files.
- In depth Knowledge of hard Printing standards (Design, Pre-Press, Press and Post-Press)
- Designing print media mechanicals following creative direction from Brand guidelines and third party layouts.
- Coordinates print production and fulfillment functions for client.
- Acts as a subject matter expert for all areas involving print and fulfillment.
- Performs color manipulations, photocomposition, and printer specific color corrections or modifications for packaging according to client’s technical specifications.
- Responsible for preparing files for prepress, offset, flexography and digital printing.
- Assist client in the development of projects, including size, and print recommendations, as well as researching and providing new ideas.
- Identify, develop and document cost-saving opportunities with respect to specification and design.
- Color management (CMYK, Pantone, RGB, Grayscale)
- Color separations, RGB-CMYK and Lab Color conversion and correction
- Preparing mechanicals for Print, profiling (e.g. Press)
- Trapping and bleeding standards.
- Packaging standards
- Print standards (scales, resolution, custom Trims, Bleeds, Cutlines, etc.)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.