- Responsible for executing marketing and communications programs and campaigns. Programs can include end-to-end campaign management in the area of sales and marketing support, digital marketing, direct marketing, events and sponsorships, internal communications and recruitment marketing; development of marketing collaterals and merchandise and credentials development.
- Follows the project/program brief.
- Works with other skill team members and external agencies (as required by the program) to complete programs as agreed with Program Owner.
- Measure results from programs and provides metrics to program owners as appropriate.
- Ensure Program Owner is kept appraised of progress vis-a-vis budgets and timelines. Makes timely escalation and works towards an alternative solution in case of potential budget and time over-runs (or under-runs).
- Has knowledge of and adheres to marketing processes and guidelines while executing the programs.
- Has an understanding of the business and marketing goals of the Program Owner.
- Manages, supervises, coaches and guides direct reports.
- Implements and adheres to governance principles as articulated by the Leadership.
- Provide expertise to support the execution of activities that contribute to building a powerful and differentiated global brand at the corporate, industry, capability and geography levels.
- Manage a team of Marketing professionals aligned with various industry programs.
- Manage recruitment, on boarding and training of new talent into Accenture.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English) with ability to clearly communicate.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent.
- 12+ years of overall marketing experience across functional areas atleast 4 years in a managerial capacity
- Understanding and ability to apply marketing concepts, visual identity, brand strategy and positioning, and message development skills
- Client servicing experience
- Stakeholder management
- Industry/ domain knowledge
- Ability to develop and apply creative, workable solutions to project-related matters
- Working knowledge of digital tools like SEM, SEO, interactive ads, mobile web, etc
- Proficiency in social media tools and technologies, with a track record of creating and implementing successful social media programs
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Sound oral and written business communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.