The Quality Assurance Analyst is a professional with a strong background in a technology field, such as Computer Science, Web Development or Design for creattive QA , and is responsible for certifying that all project deliverables meet quality goals.
Ensures that development processes are followed.
Looks for improvement opportunities.
Creation of test plans and test cases to verify and validate project requirements.
Integrated testing across browsers and environments (development, reusable testing assets that meets industry standards.
- Degree or ongoing studies in computer science or a similar career.
- Written English skills.
- Creation of test plans and test cases to verify and validate project requirements.
- Integrated testing across browsers and environments (development, testing and production).
- Estimation and scheduling of testing efforts.
- Creation of automated reusable testing assets that meets industry standards.
- Able to organize priorities and raise challenges and risks.
- Able to document and communicate issues, identify own limitations and validates own output against objectives.
- Knowledge in Quality Services and processes.
- Knowledge of automation testing tools.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.