1.Awareness and Communication
- Create awareness amongst different functions on importance of intranet for sharing the information
- Research and reach out to various stakeholders to get updated content for sites
2.Content uploading, gathering and Maintenance
- Ensure content upload as per defined final user appraisal best practices
- Manage timely update and accuracy of uploaded content
- Interact with different functions and stakeholders to ensure updated content is uploaded to the site
- The Web Developer is expected to utilize best practices in web screen design as well as learn about different middleware platforms to source and update data through web screens as specified in functional requirements
3.Domain Management Service
- Manage the execution of website decommissioning including, archiving, communications and harvesting processes as agreed with the client
- Update, maintain and troubleshoot existing websites
- Support and troubleshoot the day to day technical needs for existing websites
- The front-end developer works with software engineers and developers to implement their backend work with interactive templates
- Maintain the layout of web sites and emails as per the defined guidelines
- Plan and perform module development
- Document technical specifications and design
- Analyze system requirement and system specification
- Analyze new module development for errors and performance
- Apply problem solving and technical skills to debug code and integration issues
- Complete unit testing of all development code
- Advance English
- Graduate from a software engineer or web developer career or technical program or at least 1 year of proven experience as a web developer.
- Based upon the specific requirements for a given engagement, it may also be necessary for the Web Developer to have knowledge in specific technical environments or standards with AEM 6.4/6.5: components (design/customization), templates, pages, clientlibs, Target, content management (infinity JSON), APIs usage (apache.sling.api, cq.tagging, xpath expression).
- HTML (HTML 4.01, XHTML, HTML 5)
- CSS (CSS1, CSS2, CSS3 Cross browsing, pixel perfect concept, validation)
- JS (DOM, Core, JSON, AJAX, Frameworks: jQuery, Node, Backbone, AngularJS)
- Image Manipulation
- Front-End Tools
- Experience using web development and testing tools: Chrome Developer Tools, Firebug or Web Developer Tools for other browsers
- Web Optimization
- Image optimization
- Unit Testing / Quality Assurance
- CMS Templating
- Editorial Capability: add, update or remove content and images
- Basic CMS building and module configuration
- Social Networks
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.