- The successful candidate will utilize their strong technical expertise to analyze business requirements, collaborate with other internal development teams, and design and build complex solutions that bring the power of cross publisher advertising to our global client base.
- Minimum of 2 years of hands on professional development experience.
- Minimum of 2 years working on back-end stacks with Postgres, Redis, Ruby on Rails, Java.
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills with focus on logic.
- Willingness to own features from beginning to end.
- Experience with Clojure or an interest in learning Clojure and applying functional programing concepts.
- Experience building single page web apps using client-side JS frameworks (React, or similar).
- Familiarity with ES6 language features and CoffeeScript.
- Back-end experience building APIs and working with databases, data quality interest.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.